- Provide one-to-one support from your own personal Bridge worker
- Carry out a review of your finances and help deal with any debt
- Provide clothing to attend interviews or specialist workwear to help you attending training courses and volunteer placements
- Help to find learning and training opportunities
- Help to gain qualifications
- Cover the cost of travel to appointments, training courses etc.
- Provide confidential counselling
- Give you the skills to write a meaningful CV
- Prepare you for job interviews
Secure volunteering opportunities for you to learn new skills and experience to add to your CV
Got a question?
Do you have a question about our programme? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if we’ve got it covered, or get in touch for a friendly chat.
Why not read some of our Success Stories to see how we have helped other people in similar situations to yours who are taking steps to change their lives too.
You can call/text on 07393 796522 or fill in our online form to refer into Bridge Northumberland. We’ll get back in touch within 2 working days.
If you change your mind, we can remove you from our system. This programme is completely free and voluntary