Since the project started in 2016 we have enrolled 415 people onto the project.
Not sure which way to turn? Do you need support to gain confidence, improve your skills or make changes in your life?
We offer 1-2-1 support to help you make those changes.
We can help you:
- Boost your confidence
- Increase your motivation
- Improve your financial situation
- Find new opportunities
- Improve your skills and future prospects
- To unlock your potential
An example of how we can help:
- We will always try and work in the area of Northumberland that you live
- Providing 1-2-1 support from a dedicated Bridge Worker
- Carrying out a review of your finances to get on top of managing your money, help deal with any debt and make you become more independent
- Providing you with clothing if required to attend interviews or specialist workwear to help you attending training courses and volunteer placements
- Helping you to find learning and training opportunities such as; health and safety courses, food safety courses, CSCS (construction skills certification scheme), SIA security, English, Maths and computer skills to name a few…
- Helping you to gain qualifications
- Covering the cost of travel to appointments, training courses etc.
- Providing confidential counselling
- Giving you the skills to write a meaningful CV
- Prepare you for job interviews
- Securing volunteering opportunities for you to learn new skills and experience to add to your CV
You may not quite be ready for the job market just yet and you may have several things going on in your life that makes this sound daunting, but we can help you take a step closer by supporting you all the way.
Why not read some of our Inspiring Stories to read about how we have helped other people in similar situations to yours who are taking steps to change their lives too…
To find out if you are eligible and how we can help you please get in touch.