Our free service is delivered by our six expert charity partners across Northumberland. The Bridge Northumberland partnership has lots of experience and knowledge in supporting people.
Since 2018 we’ve successfully supported over 1,400 Northumberland residents to get a positive outcome.
We are funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and The European Social Fund. Northumberland County Council is our lead partner.
Bridge Northumberland is here to help you take control and change your life by:
- Providing one to one support
- Helping you with skills and training
- Finding opportunities to unlock your potential
- Boosting your confidence and future prospects
We do this by giving you support from a dedicated Bridge worker who’ll be with you every step of the way to improving your confidence and developing your skills.
Our support is free, the programme is completely voluntary and for anyone who is:
- Live in Northumberland
- Aged 16 up to retirement age
- Unemployed and not in education or training
Get in touch to find out how we can help you.